Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

winner for chall 65 and TOP 3

Hello Again...wow the week s are flying by here are our top 3 and winner for last weeks challenge..
THANK YOU to everyone who played along.
Our winner this week is # 54 Renee  which was chosen by Random org


CONGRATULATIONS
Please contact me carolcroft7@btinternet.com to arrange for your prize 

Now onto our very own TOP 3 which was chosen by Elaine




 These are fab, 
Please contact us craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com  so we can arrange for your blog badge
please scroll down for our latest challenge,
take care 
Carol 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you all, well done girls
P x

Claire said...

wow what a lovely surprise, thanks so much I'm chuffed to bits to be in your top 3
Claire xx

Meighan Wheller said...

Wow - thanks so much for picking my card for the Top 3. I am very grateful. Congrats to everyone else. Meighan

Debs said...

Thank you choosing me in your top 3 - sorry to take so long :o)
Debs xx